Saturday, November 3, 2012

Creator, me and Universe

Space baby

Psalms 139 and 8 set nicely in the same axis the praise and glorifying of God not as an impersonal power but as a loving and caring Abba, our Heavenly Father.

And indeed, the two miracles of creation go hand in hand, the belief that God has created me and the belief that God has created the Universe.

For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14 NIV

When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?
Psalm 8:3-4 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment